Redback C0908 30W 100V Black Weather Proof Speaker Monitor
High Performance Speech and Music Speakers for Home Stereo and Commercial Sound Applications
The REDBACK® Sound Monitors are constructed from moulded ‘Luran-S’ thermoplastic. They feature a two way, bass reflex speaker system with a 100mm bass/midrange driver and a polymide dome tweeter with a custom designed crossover network. They produce a punchy, powerful sound making them ideal for BGM/paging applications in hotels, taverns, shopping centres, halls, schools, and fairgrounds. Included is the revolutionary Wacki bracket mounting system, allowing a wide variation in mounting angles. They are available in either 8 Ohm or 100V line format in white or black.
Suitable for – Home stereo extension speakers for pool, patio, games room etc, taverns, hotels, shopping centres, schools, halls, fairgrounds and all external music and paging applications.
Please note these speakers are sold individually to facilitate custom commercial installations
- Weather resistant – IP54 rated
- Rugged fully molded high impact UV stabilised ‘Luran S’ thermoplastic
- Available in black or white
- Engineer designed in Australia
- Ported and tuned enclosure for enhanced bass response
- High efficiency, SPL 91dB (1w RMS at 1m at 1kHz)
- Frequency Response 90Hz to 18kHz
- Includes PTC Fuse overload protection
- Supplied complete with Wacki mounting bracket