Mipro ACT32T-5 Belt Pack (Transmitter Only)
Inc GST. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Ultra slim bodypack transmitter.
- On-the-top features include mute button, mini-XLR connector and antenna.
- Backlit LCD displays all operational parameter information.
- World’s first ACT™ function provides precise and rapid frequency sync to the receiver.
- Innovative designed battery cover allows easy access to operate buttons and prevents accidental operation.
- Mute button with remote-control jack for easy activation of mute function.
- Selectable impedance for microphone or guitar / line inputs. Five selectable gain settings with Auto Limiter to prevent distortion.
- Mini-XLR input with secure screw lock connector.
- Adjustable belt clip allows wearing transmitter in up or down position.
|Housing||Black rugged plastic|
|Display||Backlit LCD displays all operational parameter information.|
|Frequency Range||UHF 480 ~ 934 MHz (country dependent)|
|RF Output Power||10 mW / 50 mW switchable (country dependent)|
|Deviation||< ± 40 kHz|
|Spurious Emissions||< -55 dBc|
|Dimensions (W×H×D)||63 × 82 × 22 mm / 2.5 × 3.2 × 0.9 "|
|Net Weight||Approx. 83 g / 2.9 oz|
|Battery||2 × AA alkaline|
|Operating Time||Min. 12 hours|
|Note||Refer to actual product in the event of product discrepancy.
Frequency range and maximum deviation comply with the regulations of different countries.