Electro-Voice HT-300 Wireless Handheld Microphone Transmitter - Frequency Band B
Inc GST. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- For use with Electro-Voice R300 wireless microphone receiver (sold separately)
- Designed for club sound
- performance & sports venues and other applications
- EZsync - infrared channel transfer from receiver to transmitter for easy and error-free setup
- PL22 cardioid dynamic microphone element for crisp
- clear vocals in any application
- Rugged metal transmitters with backlit LCD display and battery gauge
- For R300-HD Wireless System
- Frequency band B (678-694 mHz)
- Handheld microphone transmitter with PL22 capsule
- Rugged metal construction
- Consumer Alert: Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device.
- Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888- CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
|Item Weight||499 g|
|Product Dimensions||1.3 x 1.3 x 1.3 cm|
|Item Model Number||HT-300-B|
|Size||0.50 x 0.50 x 0.50 inches|