Behringer Ultra-DI DI100
With the ULTRA-DI DI100, you can rest assured that your sound source will reach the console balanced and noise-free. The ultra-versatile DI100 active DI (Direct Injection) box gives you unparalleled functionality, durability and sound at a truly remarkable price. Put the ULTRA-DI DI100 in your signal chain today and discover the authentic sound of your instrument.
Plug into the DI100’s balanced ¼ " TRS or XLR Input, then send a signal to your console via the balanced XLR output. You can even plug your guitar or bass amp’s speaker output into the DI100, which can handle ratings of up to 3,000 Watts and still deliver a perfect signal. It also features a ¼ " LINK jack to send your signal to an on-stage amplifier. The DI100 is equipped to handle “hot” signals, thanks to its switchable built-in attenuation pad for input levels of up to +50 dB. Also included is a superior ground-lift switch to eliminate ground loop issues. The DI100 also features our highly-acclaimed OT-1 output transformer for the most pristine signal transfer.
Superior Sound, Incredible Value
An essential tool for every stage and studio, the ULTRA-DI DI100 is wrapped in a rugged, road-proof aluminium case with stackable rubber corners – and delivers the exceptional sound your music deserves!
- Professional and multi-purpose direct injection box for stage and studio applications
- Provides impedance and signal matching for the direct connection of instruments to mixers and amplifiers
- Ultra-flat frequency response due to renowned Behringer OT-1 transformer
- Internal battery automatically shuts off when phantom power is applied
- Allows direct connection to speaker outputs with up to 3,000 Watts
- Switchable input attenuation allows input levels of up to +50 dB
- Ground Lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems
- ¼“ TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Ultra-rugged, road-suitable aluminium case
- Stackable oversized rubber corners
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany